Home » Contact


We are always looking for creative, brilliant, enthusiastic, hard working scientists and engineers to join our lab at University of New Hampshire.

Postdoctoral research associates

Please send your CV including the contact information of three references to Prof. Kim via YoungJo.Kim [at] unh [dot] edu

Graduate students

Graduate students must be accepted into the College of Engineering and Physical Science (CEPS) at University of New Hampshire. Students whose backgrounds are Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering are welcome to apply.

Undergraduate students

We highly encourage the participation of undergraduate students in our lab. Please send your CV including at least one reference contact information to Prof. Kim via YoungJo.Kim [at] unh [dot] edu


Mailing address

Department of Chemical Engineering

University of New Hampshire

Kingsbury Hall W307

Durham, NH 03824